"If enough of us keep trying, we'll get somewhere"
Amelia Earhart was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic; the first person to solo across the Pacific from Honolulu to Oakland; and the first person to solo from Burbank to Mexico City. She held speed records, altitude records, innumerable honors, degrees and accolades...It's difficult to think about Amelia Earhart outside of aviation. However, this world renown pilot was also an accomplished writer, poet, photographer and teacher. She also passionately championed women's rights and helped form The Ninety-Nines, an international organization for the advancement of female pilots. She became the first president of the organization of licensed pilots, which still exists today with over 6,000 members.
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico